Sundays - 11:15 am - 12.30pm
8 Week Program
20th October - 8th December
COMBINATION OF YOGA STYLES: PRENATAL, PRANAYAMA (BREATHING), MINDFUL BIRTHING PRACTICES & MEDITATION.
For the beautiful mamma's to be | Nurture your changing body, nourish your soul & support the healthy growth of your child whilst building a strong soulful connection to your baby in these specially designed classes which will keep you both safe and soothed. Also a great opportunity to connect with other women going through the same miracle: share stories, advice & the joys of this wondrous & life changing experience.
- Allows pregnant women to cultivate a mind-body connection prior to birth so that delivery may be easier.
- A well-conditioned body will respond to labour optimally
- Offers powerful support to woman’s changing body by creating a balance of strength, flexibility & space for baby
- Provides mental and emotional support through tools such as breath (pranayama) practices, meditation, visualisation and affirmation work
- Specifically designed class with prenatal focus in mind
- Nurturing & supported classes that connect you with your growing baby in mind
- Pranayama, meditation and relaxation practices to support you through your pregnancy & in preparation for birth
- Good opportunity to connect with other pregnant woman
- Small intimate groups
- Students who have a regular and strong yoga practice prior to falling pregnant, are recommended to attend this class to understand modifications required to keep you & your baby safe
- Non-heated room
- New pregnant students with no previous yoga experience are welcome provided they have a doctors approval.
- Suited for all pregnant women in 2nd and 3rd trimesters with a normal healthy pregnancy
- You may be requested to provide a medical certificate to participate in the course
Full Term $230