8 week program
8 - 12 Years: Thursdays - Feb 8th - March 29th
Kids yoga encourages non-competitive fun physical movement to support healthy bodies, happy minds and joyful hearts.
Yoga postures, games, dance, breathing exercises, mindful art and relaxation are all part of a fun way for children to develop important skills in a supportive, non-competitive environment.
- Improves strength and flexibility
- Increases self confidence and builds a positive self image
- Nourishes creativity
- Increases sensory and body awareness
- Helps build concentration
- Builds personal emotional awarenes
- Encourages cooperation and teamwork
- Teaches kids how to relax and reduce stress
- Yoga is FUN!
About the Facilitator:
Yola Barbounis is a local mother of 3 beautiful children. Her and he husband are the founders of Pana raw chocolate! They are awesome, inspiring, healthy & wholesome people. She is a well studied and experienced yoga teacher who also teaches regular classes and Pre-natal yoga at Saltwater Yoga Studios. She is warm, calm, and has a great capacity to assist different needs in different children in an approachable and successful loving manner. You, and your children, will adore her, as do we!
Full Term: Regular: $155
Early Bird $140 (Available Until January 11th)
1. Numbers are capped at 12. If any places are not filled, we do open for casual attendance ($20) but this program often books out. It's best to book early to avoid disappointment.
2. When booking - please select the correct age group for your child & book in your childs own name (not in your own account name with Saltwater Yoga Studios)
3. Terms commence 2nd week of school term & run through usual school term dates (except term 4 which wraps up a week earlier)